- About Us
- Space Adventures
- About Sokol Airbase
- Flight programs in MiG-29
- Our MiG-29 Pilots
- MiG-29 Flight day Schedule
- Our Fighter Jets
- Questions and Answers
- Photo & Video gallery
- MiG-29 Clients' impressions
- MiG-29 flight Book Online
- News about our flights
- Our Agencies Abroad
- Contact Us
“Edge of Space” & Aerobatic Flight in the MiG-29!
TOP-10 OF THE BEST WORLDWIDE ADVENTURES according to the World Tourist Association!
“Edge of Space” & Aerobatic Flight in the MiG-29 is an incredible mixed flight program, which consists of 2 parts: the Flight to the Stratosphere and Aerobatics after the MiG-29 descends!
- First part of the Program begins when the pilot turns on the engines. After a comfortable take off you will reach an altitude of 9-10 km and the pilot will start heading towards the Stratosphere (18-19 km) at Supersonic speed (2100 km/h approximately). During the first part of the program, which lasts for 20 minutes, you will see breathtaking Views such as: the bright sun, endless space with stars and an amazing view of the curving planet “Earth”! Unforgettable emotions are guaranteed and you can assure yourself that, if you decide to look at our Clients Impressions with the unique photos and videos of the flights with our previous guests.
- Second part is full of adrenaline and Aerobatic Maneuvers! After the MiG29 descends to an altitude of 1-5 km, your flight will turn to an aggressive mode. Inverted Flight, Hammer Head, Roll, Loop, Low Level Pass, Combat Turns and other Aerobatic Maneuvers will be performed. A very important point is that the level of overloads is flexible. Only according to your wishes and heath condition, the pilot will rise up the level of difficulty of the Aerobatic Maneuvers. G-loads level can be increased from 2G to 7G. The duration of the second part of your MiG-29 flight program is 20-25 minutes and it ends when the pilot turns of the MiG-29 engines after landing.
There is a widespread illusion that the MiG-29 flight is available only to physically strong and young men. Take into account that it’s wrong! The average age of our clients is 60-70 years and they easily suffer the overloads. Most of them had never sat in a Jet Fighter before! Moreover, it is not necessary to have trainings before the supersonic flight to the Stratosphere.
However, before your MiG-29 flight starts, you will have a flight preparation, which will take no more than 3-4 hours. During the preparation you will have: a medical check and you will get the permission for the flight from the airbase doctor, the pilot briefing about the rules onboard of the jet fighter, trainings with the oxygen mask, a change of cloth to the special flight suit and you will get instructions from the pilot about the MiG-29 aircraft and it’s cockpit.
Our aim is to create a unique and comfortable flight for everyone. Our pilots are authorized to perform MiG-29 flights for civilians by the Russian Government and the “Sokol” airbase, where the MiG-29 flights for civilians take place. Our pilots have a huge amount of flying hours and they are perfectly experienced for the MiG-29 flights with tourists! For sure all of the Aerobatic Maneuvers such as: Inverted Flight, Hammer Head, Roll, Loop, Low Level Pass, Combat Turns are a simple task for our confident test-pilots.
Finally, the “Edge of Space” & Aerobatic Experience in the MiG-29 is a complex flight program which includes: Supersonic flight into the Stratosphere and Aerobatic Experience after the MiG-29 jet fighter descends! The duration of the program is 40-45 minutes, but this Adventure will leave you unforgettable and unbelievable emotions and memories! The price is: 16 500 (euro)!