We offer one of the most Unique Adventures in the World – the flights in the MiG-29 for civilians! Practically, everyone older than 18 can participate in the incredible flying programs in the MiG-29. A very important point is that we need 65-70 days to make an Official Clearance for the tourist to be able to visit the “Sokol” airbase, which is located in the city of Nizhny Novgorod (400 km from Moscow). So all the flights must be booked in advance!
We offer a several MiG-29 Flight Programs which are flexible according to your financial conditions and personal wishes.
Aerobatic Experience in the MiG-29!
Explore Aerobatic Maneuvers in the best aircraft for an ultimate flying performance! The MiG-29 aircraft is the ideal jet to perform such Maneuvers as: Inverted Flight, Combat Turns and Loops, the Hummer Head, Rolls, the Low Level Pass and etc. All maneuvers will be performed on an altitude of 6-7 km, take your friends to the airbase so they will have a chance to observe your flight and enjoy a private Air Show with you on board of the MiG-29. A very important point to mention, is that during the Aerobatic Experience you will be able to reach the Stratosphere (for such flying experience, have a look at other MiG-29 flight programs). Moreover, these flight programs are flexible and our pilot can rise up G-loads from 2G to 9G and also decrease the overloads if necessary. Our aim is to create a comfortable and exciting flight!
Today, we offer 2 Aerobatics Flight Programs, which are different in duration, and differ in the ability to accelerate to the Supersonic speed:
1. Aerobatic Experience in the MiG-29 (25 min) – is the simplest flight program that we offer. During this flight the pilot will perform Maneuvers from simple to more advanced, according to your wishes and health condition. During this MiG-29 flight program you will not be able to accelerate to the Supersonic speed.
2. Aerobatic Experience in the MiG-29 (45 min) – is a more advanced MiG-29 Flight Program than the previous one. Our pilot can satisfy all your wishes and needs in the Aerobatics branch, so maneuvers difficulty level will be adjusted according to your preferences. Moreover, you will be able to accelerate to the Supersonic speed, but there will be less Aerobatics performed, because the MiG-29 needs time to accelerate to the Speed of Sound!
The “Edge of Space” & Aerobatic Experience in the MiG-29!
This is the most popular program among our guests. This MiG-29 flight program became so popular due to it’s complexity. The Flight to the Stratosphere and the Aerobatic Experience is the most incredible way to raise the level of adrenaline in your blood. The “Edge of Space” & Aerobatic Experience in the MiG-29 Flight Program consists of two parts:
- The first part of the program, which lasts for 20 minutes, focuses on reaching the altitude of 18-19 km (Stratosphere) in a very comfortable way. After the light takeoff, which is no different from a passenger aircraft takeoff, the MiG-29 reaches the altitude of 10 km and starts accelerating to the Supersonic speed and reaches the Stratosphere. During the flight on an extremely high altitude your eyes will observe unique views available only on this MiG-29 flight program. The shine of the bright sun, the endless space with stars and the beautiful view of the curving planet Earth!
- The second part starts when pilot descends on the MiG-29 from the Stratosphere to low altitudes (6-7 km). Then the pilot will perform Aerobatic Maneuvers from simple to advanced according to your health conditions! The duration of the second part is 20-25 minutes, and it ends, when the pilot turns off the engines of the MiG-29 aircraft.
The whole flight duration is 40-45 minutes, during this time you will observe amazing views and participate in the exciting Aerobatics flight! The pilot will control the overloads level, keeping the overloads from 2G to 9 G, according to your wishes and preferences.
Suborbital Flight Training in the MiG-29!
This is an updated “Edge of Space” & Aerobatics Experience in the MiG-29 Flight Program! We added some cool features, which made the new Flight program even more interesting and exciting. Suborbital Flight Training in the MiG-29 also consists of 2 parts:
- The first part starts from an extreme takeoff of the MiG-29. When the jet takes off from the runway, the pilot will accelerate to the maximum speed on an altitude of 100 meters, then he will raise the nose of the MiG-29 and reach an altitude (of) 3-4 km at an angle of 80 degrees. During that takeoff the pilot and the guest will feel 7-8 G’s overloads! Then you will climb to 10 km and (the) pilot will accelerate to the Speed of Sound and you will reach 17-18 km. You will see breathtaking view of the whole stratosphere, with the space and a curving part of the Planet.
- The second part of the MiG-29 Flight program starts when the pilot descends to a comfortable altitude (6-7 km) and performs the Aerobatics!
The duration of the Suborbital Flight Training in the MiG-29 is 40-45 minutes.